On December 31st, 2008, the last day of last year. We have a dinner with grade 12 students in tacos on Zhujianglu. First I met Connie at the school gate and we went together. It was really a lot of traffic at that time because of that is the exact time for people to go home, so we waited Angle from grade 12 for a long time, because of the hunger, we started to looking around the list and find maybe this or that is more delicious… but
at last, we wait until Angle came.
“Tacos” is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a maize or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. The fact that a taco can be filled with practically any meat, fish, shellfish, vegetable, and cheese allows for its great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten out of hand, without the aid of utensils, and is often accompanied by a garnish such as salsa and often vegetables such as cilantro, onion, cabbage, tomato, or lettuce.
After that dinner , I know some tips about eating Mexican food.
Tell your server not to bring fried tortilla chips to the table.
Ask for low-fat sour cream or use salsa to add flavor.
Veracruz or other tomato-based sauces are better than cream or cheese sauces.
If you order a taco salad, don’t eat the fried shell.
I have eaten a big pizza during dinner time, and because of the super size of the pizza, I did not eat it all, but just left the food there is not very frugal so I asked for a package and bring them all. So the next morning, I still had yesterday’s dinner for breakfast.
“Tacos” is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a maize or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling. The fact that a taco can be filled with practically any meat, fish, shellfish, vegetable, and cheese allows for its great versatility and variety. A taco is generally eaten out of hand, without the aid of utensils, and is often accompanied by a garnish such as salsa and often vegetables such as cilantro, onion, cabbage, tomato, or lettuce.
After that dinner , I know some tips about eating Mexican food.
Tell your server not to bring fried tortilla chips to the table.
Ask for low-fat sour cream or use salsa to add flavor.
Veracruz or other tomato-based sauces are better than cream or cheese sauces.
If you order a taco salad, don’t eat the fried shell.
I have eaten a big pizza during dinner time, and because of the super size of the pizza, I did not eat it all, but just left the food there is not very frugal so I asked for a package and bring them all. So the next morning, I still had yesterday’s dinner for breakfast.
没有评论:
发表评论