2009年5月2日星期六

Act in a performance

During NFLS 45th celebration, we six girls played Guzheng for Only & Frank to dance with . So far, I can still remember the nervous at that moment.

Before the performance, we have practiced almost every night even the weekends, until the last Friday before the performance, the teachers still said not so good to us. That made us feel disappointed and we had no choice but to continue practicing. I still remember that morning when we played for the secondary school students the instrument was not comfortable enough and I made a big mistake, because of the noisy, no audience heard about it. But in the afternoon, when we practised for the GCA students and the senior school students, I really felt nervous because I did not want to make mistakes any more and I really hard prepared it.

The show was just start, the environment was changed and so many people were there with cameras or cellphone, and I was so excited that had forget I was in the performance. The first paragraph I played was a little slow because of this, but after that I was trying to used to it and knew I was really in the play and I have to serious.

At last, I think I really did well and I think this is one of my unforgetable performance...

没有评论: